Comments

kate gillespie
oh my goodness what a fantastic school thanx to all my friends and the best teachers ever this school is the best and no school can top it [Big smile] [Big smile] [Big smile]
Posted March 14, 2010 1:52 am
Website

yamika
this school is awesome
Location: Iran – Posted January 22, 2010 2:57 pm

saeeda
me mish ewy1…. [Sad] mwazzz
Location: Villieria, Pretoria – Posted January 8, 2010 5:05 pm

George Behrens
Fantastic site! Looking forward to 2010 and meeting you all in the House of Pain!! [Big smile]
Posted January 1, 2010 7:24 pm

Anon
School starts 19 January…
Location: Pretoria – Posted January 1, 2010 2:23 pm

Marietjie
Hi everyone. I am starting AS classes next year, looking very much forward to it. Can anyone tell me the date that school starts?
Posted December 8, 2009 1:43 pm

Anon
Hi Mishka. Phone the school office in the new year at (012)346-4770 for more info.
Location: Pretoria – Posted December 6, 2009 6:06 pm

Mishka
Hey my name is mishka wanna come to silver oaks next year seems like a really great school.. Im gonna be in grade 11 next year n just wanted to find out how does this school work? Wat subjects can i take? Watz the uniform? School fees? Etc
Location: South Korea – Posted October 26, 2009 4:35 am
Website – Email Hidden

Marlet Venter
Hi, I’m an ESL teacher currently working in Korea. I would like to teach in Pretoria next year and would like to know if you have an opening. Greetings, Marlet
Posted October 7, 2009 8:05 pm

Ivelina Dineva
Hey Darren, you forgot how to spell His name. hahahaha
Ah Good Times in Silver Oaks.
I am fortunate to still have contact with most of the people I graduated with. Woop Woop! 😉
Location: Greenlyn shopping center menlo park – Posted August 21, 2009 11:53 am
Website – Email Hidden

Darren Botha
I am working at Martin Gibbs Photography cc as an understudy & apprentice and would very much like to capture some Special moments of the school that made me the Person that I am today…., PS please tell Mr berence I say Hi [Smile]
Location: Moscow – Posted May 6, 2009 1:40 pm

Pavel Krashchenko
Hi i miss all of you!) [Smile]
Location: Pretoria – Posted March 4, 2009 10:52 pm

Simon Goldrick
A great website, and it’s nice to see that students enjoy school so much [Smile]
Posted March 4, 2009 4:54 pm

Andelaine
[Sad] I miss skul…The gallery is fun as always..Keep up the good work Miss Tina..and why don’t we have a reunion..?Just suggesting.. [Wink]
Location: Pretoria – Posted February 23, 2009 7:24 am

Gavin
Hi all, so website has been updated again. Go check out the new pictures in the gallery section
Location: menlo park-pretoria – Posted February 8, 2009 8:56 pm

mara
what we call the secret of happiness is no more a secret than our willingness to choose life. that is why i choice silveroaks.
Location: Pretoria – Posted November 17, 2008 12:31 am

Gavin
heya all site updated, just, just have to go check out the new Gallery where all the pictures are located. Tell me what ya think… [Laughing]
Location: pretoria – Posted September 1, 2008 5:23 pm

lukhanyiso
hi every 1 i am in grade 7 might be coming to your school i think you guys have a great school [Smile]
Location: Nigeria – Posted August 22, 2008 4:58 pm

fatima
hey every1.just wana say heya 2 all my peeps.n let every 1 know i misssssssssssssssssssssssssss them a lot.mwa [Big smile]
Posted August 20, 2008 9:47 pm

Andelaine
Wow!!!International day looked very fun this year…And keep up with the good pics Miss Tina
Location: Pretoria – Posted August 12, 2008 8:55 am

Gavin
SITE-UPDATED, check it out… [Wink]
Got two new links “2008” and “Charity Projects” on the main page. GO have a look see… [Shocked]
Location: Namibia – Posted July 23, 2008 7:54 pm

Andelaine
Again…Miss Tina,keep up da gud work..not only u,but all da teachers..i really miss u guys.. [Smile]
Location: Nigeria – Posted July 8, 2008 3:27 pm

Divine
Hey yall.how’s everything [Smile] .i’m in Nigeria right now and things havn’t been half as bad as i thought.anyway I really miss this school a lot, because of the wonderful and caring enviroment.i reaaly miss my friends.continue the great work Miss Tina.BYE [Big smile]

Gavin
Yes you are correct Uel, Silver Oaks is the best school and to prove it Cambridge had a best out of 10 students through out its branches and Silver-Oaks grabbed 3 [Shocked] places… WELLDONE SOI and listen to Mrs G she DOES know what she is talking about… [Big smile]
Location: Cape Town – Posted May 15, 2008 10:56 am

Uel Maree
Hey all, I am 1 of the students that was at the school when Ms Geyer started as a teacher. Ah, the good old days [Smile] Just wanted to wish all the students all the best for the future and trust me, listen to Ms G, she knows her stuff.
Location: Namibia – Posted April 27, 2008 6:39 pm

Andelaine
Hey all…Silver Oaks really does rock.Its a great experience..I miss you all a lot..(especially da acc group).Again thanks a lot Miss.Tina.Andelaine
Posted February 6, 2008 2:53 pm

t
THS SITE IS COOLE! OF THE SHEEZY [Laughing]
Location: pretoria – Posted September 23, 2007 9:52 am

Tina
Hi everyone! Thanks for making us and the school sound great! Of course it is even better but only because we have such awesome students past and present
Location: Pta – Posted September 15, 2007 11:06 am

SirAdrian
Hahaha y am i here [Wink] if life is a joke; and the jokes about life, what is the joke?? [Laughing] come find out at Silver Oaks a risk worth taking!! A fantabulous school!
Location: Pretoria – Posted September 12, 2007 10:45 pm

Paa Kwesi Gyamfi-Aidoo
SILVER OAKS ROCKS!!!!!!!!! its a great school, great ppl and great teachers, big ups to Miss Tina!!!!!
Location: Korea – Posted September 9, 2007 9:45 pm

Courtney Y
To all my friends, Ashley,Maame,Kirsty,Adrea,Alexandra,Priscilla,Nyasha,Saba,Lauren,Dyllen,Patrie,Steven and Ricardo! (It’s 4 in the morning so please understand if I didn’t mention u! [Wink] )
Thank you so much for being such a great friend of mine.. I can’t imagine how lucky I am meeting such people like you.. caring and loving..!! Missing you so much here in Korea and really hope to see you all again in the future!! [Big smile]
Location: Korea – Posted September 9, 2007 9:20 pm

Courtney Y
Silver Oaks!!!!!!!! The best school that I ever went to!!
Missing all the classes I had! Biology with Mrs Law(Ma’am, I miss your kindness respoding my stupid questions! [Wink] ), English with Miss Tina(Miss Tina, sorry that I “occasionally” slept in the class.. [Laughing] oh,I found out that I do better in Eng poetry than Korean ones! hehe..), Phy&chem with Mr Behrens(Sir, I’m sure that you are glad to hear i’m still suffering in “Hongkong”!! haha!) [Big smile] and even maths with Mr Goldrick!!(I found out there’s even harder maths than what we’ve done in As-level!) oh! Miss Patricia, I miss ur class too!!(Wish i could go back to the time when I had to make Skeletons!) [Wink]
Location: pretoria – Posted August 27, 2007 7:40 pm

maame
how y’all doing [Smile] …being at this school has been the best experience and i wouldnt have wanted it any other way..i love all those iv come across including teachers and students.. [Wink] some iv had to let go [Sad] but the experience has been worthwhile..it saddens me that i have to part with the school [Mad] it feels as though im leaving part of me behind..but i wanna thank everyone for making me a better person..miss tina thank u so much..*mwah* im gonna miss ya’ll :opps:
Location: Pretoria – Posted August 23, 2007 4:29 pm

Ricardo
Hey ppl, … Just wanted to let evry1 know that studying at The Silver Oaks International is a very nice experience and big ups 2 the whole school, specially the teachers and staff [Wink]
Location: UK – Posted May 23, 2007 1:37 pm

Andrea
Hi all, my year at silver oaks was the best ever thnx 2 every1 who contributed [Big smile] hope to c u all soon lots of love me [Wink]
Location: Pretoria – Posted May 4, 2007 9:19 pm

Gavin
Come on ladies and Gents this is your chance to say something nice about the great school called Silver Oaks International… ! [Wink]
Location: United Kingdom – Posted March 6, 2007 6:53 pm

Rachel
Greeting from the UK! Ms Tina, Mr Page, Ms Preyser, Ms Stevens… you were all the greatest teachers I ever had! Hope everyone is doing well!
Location: Tuks – Posted February 19, 2007 12:52 am

Ivelina
yea yea yea silver oaks rocked my socks. hahahahahaha @all of you monkeys who are still there!
Location: Pretoria – Posted April 17, 2007 9:47 pm
Website – Email Hidden

Gavin
Hi Girls and Boys! Here it is a small, but handy posting board so that we can leave messages for Miss Tina [Smile]
Peace Gavin