Rules Of Admission
Rules of admission for 2019:
- The student will be subject to the rules and discipline laid down by the school.
- All school fees must be paid monthly in advance on the first day of each month for the full TWELVE MONTHS of the year. Students with school fees in arrears of 1 month will be suspended until fees are paid in full. Students with outstanding fees from the previous year will not be allowed to join the school again until fees are settled.
- ⊕ CLICK FOR BANK DETAILS ⊕
- If the parent or guardian wishes to terminate the student’s enrollment at the school, he/she must give a full term’s written notice to the school. If this is not done, the person responsible for payment of the fees will be obliged to pay a term’s fee from date of notice.
- All students wishing to enter the school will be required to write an assessment test. The outcome of this test will determine the student’s admission. A fee of R 850.00 for the assessment test (O & AS/A Level) and a fee of R 650.00 for Pre O-Level will be required.
- A non-refundable entrance fee of R 3,800.00 will be required. This amount will be utilised for the upgrading of the school.
School fee structure for 2019:
Pre O-Level: R 3,300.00 (Grade 8 & 9)
O-Level: R 3,500.00
A/AS-Level: R 3,700.00
- Monthly payment. A debit order for 12 months of the year for the 1st of each (NO CASH) month in advance
(example : 1 January 2019 for January)
- Per term (3 months in advance payable 1 January 2019)
- Per year for 12 months with a 7% discount paid on 1 January 2019
- All textbooks are ordered from Cambridge University Press and if a student orders a book, the school will send an invoice to the parent/guardian.
- Examination fees for O and AS/A Level students must be paid by 10 August annually. Students who enter have to pay the fees even if they later on decide to withdraw.
- Every O/AS/A level student entering for the Cambridge Examinations in November will be obliged to pay R 800.00 for the postage and packaging of the papers being sent to the UK. This is payable 31 August annually.
- Students entering for AS level Sciences: Physics, Chemistry and Biology examinations will have to pay a R 500.00 practical fee. Payable with exam fees by 10 August.
- A Doctor’s letter is required when a student is absent. Tests will not be rescheduled unless a Doctor’s letter is handed in.